- PROJECT NAME
- Consumer usage, attitude and brand tracking
- PROJECT CODE
- DELIVERY PARTNER
- Fifty-Five Five
- PROJECT LEAD
- Cori Hodge
This pilot program is providing a category tracking service to allow various horticultural categories to better understand consumer usage and attitudes and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. The initial phase of the program will run for three months to ensure that the continuous tracker runs effectively, after which a longer-term program will be put in place.
The insights gained from this program will seek to answer questions such as:
- How do consumer trends and movements in behaviours, usage and attitudes to fresh produce change over time?
- How do these trends and evolving expectations of consumers inform future demand opportunities for both the whole-of-horticulture, as well as individual industries?
- What perception metrics drive usage and purchase?
- What are the barriers to brand/category salience and purchase and how do we overcome these to drive future growth?
The program will also examine the effectiveness of Hort Innovation marketing campaigns to determine how salient they are in the market, what their impact is on consumer usage, attitudes, and future purchase intent, and how effective they are at driving messaging comprehension and enjoyment.
The initial phase of the program will run for three months to ensure that the continuous tracker runs effectively, after which a longer-term program will be put in place.