The newly contracted project, MT20004: Joint Berry Export Trade Development, has been designed to proactively manage market access and trade development for the berry industries so that an increasing volume of product can be moved offshore, over time, at sustainable prices. By fostering a well-educated, well-resourced, export-focused cohort the berry industries will be able to remove product from the domestic market and alleviate saturation.
Please join the newly formed Berries Australia Export Group to receive email updates on trade-related issues and access to the ‘Export Hub’ on the Berries Australia website. Joining the Export Group is FREE for Australian berry growers and members of the Australian export supply chain.
By joining the Export Group we will provide you with:
- access to the berry industry’s export strategies and annual action plans,
- useful market intelligence,
- up-to-date technical guidance,
- notifications from government agencies,
- information from our offshore trade networks,
- opportunities to enrol in online education and face-to-face workshops,
- access to trade data,
- opportunities to participate in onshore and offshore trade events, and
- notification of export-related grants offered by state and/or federal bodies.