Support the largest horticultural group in Australia by becoming an Australian Berry Industry Partner with Berries Australia.
Combining the blueberry, strawberry and raspberry/blackberry industries, Berries Australia represents a combined membership of more than 700 growers nationally, ranging from major horticultural enterprises and multi-site agribusinesses to local cooperatives and independent farms. With an annual output of over 109,000 tonnes of berries generating over $1bn in farmgate value to the national economy, we’re offering an unprecedented opportunity to support an organisation with a strong and united voice. And as a business with a vested interest in horticulture, this is the perfect chance to throw your support behind this continually evolving industry.
The Berries Australia Industry Partnership Program is customised for berry industry-associated businesses who are keen to support all growers nationally and have their brand, products and/or services promoted extensively across the entire berry network.
The program provides businesses with access to a range of promotional opportunities within a complete package, meaning your products and/or services will be in front of Australian berry growers at every available opportunity.
As an alternate option to the Industry Partnership Packages, you can purchase Advertising directly in the Industry’s premier communication vehicle – the Australian Berry Journal. This journal is a high-quality printed magazine that is produced and shipped to every berry grower in Australia on a quarterly basis, allowing you to reach all of the berry decision-makers in one simple way.
The total berry industry in Australia is valued at over $1 billion and is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. Growers are spread across all states and this well respected journal is the ideal way to reach all berry growers on a regular basis.
The journal is released with the change of seasons – MARCH – JUNE – SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER and is posted in hard copy as well as being available online to view HERE
The rates quoted below do not include artwork. MEMBER rates are only available to current members of the ABGA, RABA or SAI. All prices are PER EDITION. Prices include GST at 10%. Rates are set by Berries Australia to support the design and production of this journal. Rates are subject to review on an annual basis. Rates are current from 1 January 2023.
|FULL PAGE||210 x 297||Add 5mm bleed – no crops marks|
|105 x 297|
|Add 5mm bleed – no crops marks|
|210 x 148.5|
|Add 5mm bleed – no crops marks|
210mm x 297mm
|Must be delivered to the printer PRIOR to the Material Deadline|
Approximate quantity required 900 units
- All artwork to be supplied in InDesign/Illustrator/ print-ready PDF formats in full colour CMYK
- All fonts must be outlined or supplied separately
- All images to be supplied separately or embedded and must be minimum of 300dpi
- Finished Artwork must be a minimum of 300dpi
- Convert all spot colours to CMYK before supplying artwork
- Include minimum 5mm bleed on all artwork, please do not any add crop marks
- Artwork can be created or amended for a small fee – request a quote via email@example.com
- Supply all artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or use wetransfer.com for files larger than 4MB
- Inserts maximum size is A4. Quantity & delivery address will be confirmed once booking has been completed
- Printer can also offer print-on-site service – request a quote via email@example.com
- MEMBER prices are only available to current members of the ABGA, RABA or SAI
- All prices are PER EDITION. Prices include GST at 10%
- All bookings must be paid for prior to the Publication Date otherwise the advert will be removed and the booking fee will be forfeited
- If you do not have a current Associate Member account you will be charged at full price for advertising bookings
- All bookings will receive a Tax Invoice